For our client Philip Morris International Company, we are looking for a candidate for the position of Portfolio Production & Deployment Executive
– Contributes to reduce risk products and conventional volume and market share through the development and planning of tactical material, sales and marketing.
– Manages and plans sales cycle activities within marketing among relevant internal clients – departments for the development and marketing ofconventional cigarettes.
– Operational support to the RRP portfolio team: preparation of passive communication design.
– Technical support to the marketing team: tactical/minor development – activity calendar, budget tracking, campaign support, performance indicator monitoring, collaboration with various stakeholders across Southeast Europe, refreshing designs for frequent changes.
– Oversees the work of external agencies to achieve set goals through efficient use of brand materials and ensures activities are in line with PMI policies and marketing codes.
– Technical support for internal engagements to maintain motivation and achieve high-level results.
– Budget and invoice tracking: oversees and controls all third-party invoices and reports on whether agencies comply with best business practices and standards.
– Bachelor degree, preferably with a focus on marketing
– Excellent analytical skills
– Independent, accurate work according to standards and regulations
– Problem-solving skills and structured way of thinking
– Strong communication as well as a confident and competent manner
– Highly motivated with a proactive attitude and excellent teamworking skills
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat
– Knowledge of Figma and 3D software is a plus
– English at least B2, better C1