• Oversee the production process and supervise the production team.
• Provide guidance and opportunities for learning and development to team members, aiming to enhance team performance.
• Effectively and efficiently manage the production of the required daily/weekly/monthly targets.
• Manage quality standards and performance metrics to support organizational goals and objectives.
• Implement and enforce safety protocols to establish a secure working environment.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement strategies to enhance productivity and reduce costs.
• Establish documentation protocols and ensure that all records of operations are properly maintained and reviewed.
• University degree (VI/VII) – Technological orientation would be considered an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in similar jobs.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate effectively within a team.
• Proven capacity to make independent and prompt decisions.
• Knowledge of the English language is advantageous.