On behalf of our client, Wintech Energija, a company that is working on a 2-GW renewables project in Bor, Manpower Serbia is searching for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fulfill the position of Renewable energy electrical engineer .
• Assist in the design and analysis of electrical systems for renewable energy projects.
• Assist in obtaining necessary permits and approvals from regulatory authorities.
• Participate in the selection of electrical components and equipment, such as inverters, transformers, switchgear, and control systems.
• Contribute to the development of electrical engineering designs for renewable energy infrastructure.
• Assist in the management of construction activities, ensuring that work is carried out according to approved plans and specifications.
• Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
• Assist in testing and commissioning of electrical systems..
• Execute project plans and specifications.
• Conduct site visits to assess existing conditions.
• Collaborate with design teams to develop electrical engineering plans and specifications.
• Work on obtaining necessary permits and approvals from regulatory authorities.
• Engage in continuous learning and professional development activities.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in electrical engineering.
• Self-motivated, problem solving and emotionally intelligent person.
• Preferable two years of work experience.
• Preferable fluent in English, listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
• Preferable good computer skills.