OCSiAl is the world’s largest producer of graphene nanotubes. Our team consists of more than 450 employees located in Europe, USA, and Asia. OCSiAl’s mission is to improve the specific properties of all base materials, making the world a better place for all living beings. This is leading to the creation of a new generation of nonaugmented materials and end products, whose previously unobtainable properties will become the standard for consumer expectations.
• Preparing documentation for shipping in the ERP system;
• Placing orders in the ERP system;
• Tracking order statuses;
• Ensuring orders are handled in a timely manner;
• Communication with customers;
• Communication with Production regarding manufacturing date;
• Communication with the Warehouse regarding order picking.
• Bachelor's degree;
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
• Basic knowledge of international trade concepts;
• MS Office proficiency;
• Fluent in English;
• Attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills