On behalf of our client, a company specializing in transport organization, Manpower Serbia is seeking a motivated candidate to fill the position of Road Transport Supervisor
- Performs duties in the field of road transport organization for the FTL (Full Truck Load), and LTL / Less Truck Loaded area.
- Reports to the manager of the transport organization’s business results department (by positions) within their responsibilities.
- Determines prices and calculation methods.
- Creates offers for clients and partners.
- Accepts offers and optimizes transport organization.
- Monitors the entire process of goods delivery, including electronic data entry, coverage, etc.
- Controls the timely issuance of invoices and payments.
- Resolves issues and handles complaints in coordination with the legal affairs department.
- Issues binding instructions and provides information within their responsibility domain, monitoring compliance and results.
- Leads employees within the department and coordinates their work.
- Sells FTL (Full Truck Load) road transport services.
- Negotiates transport orders.
- Daily use and update of systemic tools and software in accordance with internal instructions.
- Properly opens/closes/updates transport orders, reserves incoming/outgoing costs, etc.
- Finds suppliers for road transport and expands the base of reliable carriers.
- Prepares transport documentation and tracks shipments.
- Invoices completed tasks through the program.
- Commercial responsibility for a portion of assigned tasks and activities within the department.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree, which would be an advantage.
- High-level proficiency in the English language.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a proactive attitude and excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.