On behalf of our client, leader in nanotechnology and materials, Manpower Serbia is searching for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fulfill the position of IT User Support Specialist.
- Provide support and assist users with all IT related issues;
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with Microsoft Windows, Office, printers, video conferencing, security cameras, network and and other IT Services;
- Set-up new devices for users;
- Install and upgrade software and hardware;
- Perform certain system administration tasks.
- Education in IT or 1–2-year experience in an IT related role;
- Very good written and spoken English;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office, including setup/administration skills;
- Knowledge of computer hardware;
- Experience with SOHO networking equipment (routers, switches, access points, NAS servers);
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, LAN and peripherals related issues;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Experience with solutions like Active Directory, Linux, Mac OS would be an advantage.