Timken is one of the World’s leading producers of highly engineered antifriction bearings and related products and services and alloy steel and components. Manpower is looking for a Field Sales Engineer
– Achieve Business Plan objectives for the defined distribution partners and OEMs;
– Maintain relationships across all levels/functions of customers personnel from senior management down to field force, and from sales and marketing, to purchasing, HR, finance and logistics within distribution and OEM sectors. These relationships are critical in defending existing business, ensuring a smooth well run business and gaining access to competitor business;
– Manage Preferred Distributors, assigned Key/Target end customers and key OEMs, including: setting and playing key role in execution of growth strategy in conjunction with sales leadership, develop and drive annual joint manufacturer/distributor business plans, co-ordination and leadership of multi-national group activities, ensuring consistency and clarity of direction, committing to specific action plans;
– Gathering customers’ requirements and providing immediate technical advisory in respect to the product features and customer benefits in terms of quality, delivery and price;
– Developing strong communication and planning linkages with the appropriate global sales force, other industry segments and production plants, in order to ensure the accomplishment of business plans and customer sales objectives;
– Participation in special projects/programs as assigned reporting on activities to the Regional Sales Manager.
– Minimum bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or business management, master degree is preferred;
– Minimum 2 years of experience in sales (industrial products supported with extensive technical knowledge preferred);
– Excellent knowledge of market possibilities with good network within the industries;
– Fluency in English and PC skills are prerequisites;
Strategic and positive mindset, proactive in pursuing goals;
– Passionate about innovative technical solutions;
– Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
– Preparedness for frequent traveling, driving license is mandatory;
– Willingness to attend 6 months of introduction training abroad.