On behalf of our client, Yokogawa company, Manpower Serbia is searching for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fulfill the position of Project Engineer. Yokogawa, award winner for ‘Best Asset Monitoring Technology’ and ‘Best Digital Twin Technology’ at the HP Awards, is a leading provider of industrial automation, test and measurement, information systems and industrial services in several industries.
As a Project Engineer, you will engineer industrial automation projects compliant with agreed
requirements and technical objectives, within scheduled deadlines, ensuring quality, safe installation and operation.
• Project responsibility and technical cooperation in the areas of software and hardware solution and infrastructure design in close coordination with the responsible Project Manager;
• Make the detailed system design including the total integration of the scope of automation system. Safeguard the total system integrity, technical quality, safe operation and performance to requirements. Include the design requirements for a safe and flawless start-up;
• Make technical specifications and requisitions for procurement and supervise and co-ordinate the sub-vendor(s), resulting in timely deliveries compliant with specifications. Direct the suppliers technically;
• Ensure that technical objectives of the project are met by monitoring project progress in terms of technical design, implementation and technical changes;
• Configuration, FAT, SAT and commissioning of Yokogawa control systems;
• Installation/modifications/testing/start support according to Service contracts and service requests,
• Ensuring HW and SW conformity and compliance,
• Competent technical support and tailored instructions for customers; Customer’s training;
• Active support and cooperation with sales and support functions (procurement, order handling etc.
• Technical University Degree, preferably in electrical engineering, majoring in automation
engineering; Master’s degree is a plus;
• Knowledge of oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical processes etc. is a strong advantage;
• Minimum 5 years work experience as an Engineer in related industries;
• Sound knowledge of process control technology and ideally of Yokogawa process control or safety systems;
• Knowledge of I&C technology as well as field instrumentation;
• Knowledge of IT and network technology, databases and object-oriented programming languages such as C++ and / or VBA etc. is a plus;
• Good command of English (writing, speaking and technical terminology);
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to take the initiative combined with capacity for teamwork.