For our client, Dfg holdings, we are searching for candidates motivated for the role of Senior Project Development Manager – Renewable.
Throughout the history of the Group, New Energy Division (NED) took the front-facing role in the recreation of DFG into a diversified holding. Company started small-scale by building our first solar park in Czechia through our means (equity) and gained the necessary expertise in solar energy production. It was expanded into Germany by acquiring several solar parks and financing them through equity/debt.
– Initially solar park acquisition or/and development focus – later can be applied to other renewable acquisitions & development
– Search for solar parks or greenfields for acquisition or/and development:
Coordinate thorough market research for potential PVPPs to acquire & develop.
Establish new contacts and coordinate with the existing network (including agents/brokers) to search and identify solar parks for acquisition in specified countries.
– Evaluate target for acquisition or/and development:
Conduct a preliminary target evaluation and present it to the investment committee.
Conduct initial negotiations with the sellers and secure a binding agreement.
– In case of acquisition:
Coordinate external advisors and in-house team to develop appropriate acquisition structures.
Negotiate with the sellers to sign the transaction documents (with the assistance of legal counsellors) and coordinate their execution.
Coordinate the execution and review of the technical, legal and tax due diligence.
Negotiate with the project financing banks.
– In case of development:
Work on securing all necessary regulatory contracts and connectivity agreements, and permits for the construction to begin.
Work on various design stages to receive a building permit.
Coordinate the selection of EPC and execution of the development.
Monitoring the construction and commissioning.
Launch the projects.
– Manage and operate acquired or developed solar parks:
Negotiate, employ and manage various service providers (e.g. operation and maintenance service providers, security service providers, insurance companies, etc.).
Create and consequently manage an operational management team.
Assist in the preparation of, optimisation and execute the operational budgets.
Participate in handling all administrative matters concerning the local and federal authorities.
Prepare managerial reports.
-Coordinate further business development of the renewable energy portfolio of the Partner(s):
Monitor the European and Global renewable dynamics for potential opportunities of future expansion of the project
– Master’s degree in Finance/Legal/Economics/Engineering or equivalent
– Minimum 5-6 years of project management experience
– Past experience in the renewable energy and/or energy industry is a plus
– Excellent familiarity with project management techniques and software
– Experience in using and understanding […]