OCSiAl is the world’s largest producer of graphene nanotubes. In addition to the synthesis of nanotubes themselves, we create industry-friendly technologies for their use in various materials. OCSiAl’s mission is to improve the specific properties of all base materials, making the world a better place for all living beings. We are pursuing this mission by developing and introducing universal nanotube solutions into the manufacturing industry.This is leading to the creation of a new generation of nano-augmented materials and end products, whose previously unobtainable properties will become the standard for consumer expectations.
• Work on the conclusion and maintenance of administrative and economic contracts:rental of premises and furniture, cleaning, garbage disposal (household waste),heating, consumption of water, gas, compressed air, electricity, Internet services,communication services, security services, contracts for the transportation of personnel, materials, samples for analysis, correspondence, etc.
• Working with document management system, sending and exchanging documents between offices.
• Work with the budget in terms of contracts in the area of responsibility – cost
forecasting, submitting information to the accounting department, receiving and
processing invoices, and payment control.
• Accounting staff working hours (tracking attendance, sick leave, vacations), providing passes.
• Assistance and support in finding rented accommodation for relocated employees, assistance and support in all stages of obtaining work permits and long-term residence permits.
• Ordering for purchase, issuance of protective clothing and means of protection,
control of terms of its use, and the conclusion of contracts for washing and repair of protective clothing.
• Providing the office with office supplies, furniture, communications, hygiene products, small supplies, tea and coffee materials and drinking water, maintenance/rental of coolers, printer consumables, printing paper, and others.
• Work with line departments to secure requisitions for office equipment, passes, etc.
• Assist in communication between Serbian-speaking staff and relocated staff.
• Represent the company’s interests in local administration and various governmental organizations.
• High school diploma or equivalent; relevant college degree or coursework is a plus.
• Proven experience in administrative roles, preferably in a production or similar
• Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
• Proficiency in office software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace).
• Fluency in Russian and English both spoken and written
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment