For our client, Veolia Waste Vinča operator, we are searching for candidates motivated for the position of IT Coordinator.
– Ensuring the continuous operation of the IT and OT systems by using the resources of own and contracted partners in accordance with the internal regulations and expectations of the Veolia headquarters, as well as ensuring the necessary contact with the business units and contracted partners participating in the operation.
– Set-up of global IT infrastructure plan according to Veolia standards with regards to cyber security, data storage, system availability, use of applications etc.
– Act as coordination point between Veolia IT specialists and VWVO staff
– Give first line support in case of IT hardware and software issues
– Mapping of existing IT and OT systems, valid contracts, concerned stakeholders, and developing decision-making proposals for operational efficiency
– Operation and supervision of IT and OT systems
– Installation and set-up of new “Veolia” supported applications, inclusive to provide access of these applications to the different users. Eg Factor, WAMS
– Sourcing of applications to respond to specific administrative needs (e.g. system for time registration, system to follow-up training, ..)
– Project coordination of the development, installation and commissioning of new administrative IT applications. e.g. MIS, Financial Systems, HR related systems
– Administration of internal IT infrastructure and applications inclusive licenses, allocated applications, renewal of hardware etc..
– Full compliance and enforcement of IT and OT safety and security regulations
– Operation in compliance with audit regulations, and preparation of the necessary document for this
– Commissioning of new devices; installation and implementation of new system; maintenance of user rights; implementation of requests from business area independently or using the resources of contractual partners
– Actively participate in the project run under the direction of the IT/IS Directorate
– Planning the procurement schedule and cost of the IT and OT devices, applications required for operation in consultation with the IT/IS Directorate
– Preparation of technical documents and obtaining the prior approval of the IT/IS Directorate for the purchase of tools, software and hardware required for operation within the approved budget, and support of the procurement process.
– Supports the introduction and operation according to the guidelines defined by the VEOLIA HQ
– Other tasks that are reasonably requested within the scope of the job-role
– High school degree in the specialized fields
– English language knowledge (minimum B2 level)
– 3-5 years of professional experience
– Coordination experience
– Independence, sturdiness, precision, reliability, ability to cooperate
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Great work ethic